Carpenter Bee Trap
For Carpenter Bees;
Hang close to nest in shade.
- Unscrew lid and fill base about 1/4 full of water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of jelly and stir until dissolved.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of liquid detergent.
- Place jar securely on trap and hang 5-9 feet above ground in a shaded area.
Can be used for both at the same time.
DO NOT EVERY USE HONEY/SUGAR IN THE TRAP!!
- Mimics the natural nest of a carpenter bee!
- Unique funnel system inside the trap reduces clogging and prevents carpenter bees from escaping!
- Each trap includes an eyelet, screw and string to make emptying the trap as simple as pouring out a jar!
- Collects carpenter bees faster than other traps - even DIY traps!
- Made from durable materials for all weather conditions
- Free of toxic chemicals
- Low maintenance!
Trap: 9” x 6” x 4”
Weight: 1 lb
- We recommend one trap per 20 ft. radius of coverage!
- There is a lot of information out there on how to build your own Carpenter Bee Trap. Unfortunately, building a carpenter bee trap from scratch takes time and money. We understand that both time and money are precious, so why not buy the Best Bee Trap proven to work?